quinta-feira, novembro 10, 2005

Quem disse que as "outras" são sempre cabras?

I know you like me (I know you like me)
I know you do (I know you do)
Thats why whenever I come around shes all over you
And I know you want it (I know you want it)
It's easy to see (it's easy to see)
And in the back of my mind
I know you should fucking with me


Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me
Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
Don't cha, dont cha
Don't you wish your girlfriend was raw like me
Don't you wish your girlfriend was fun like me
Don't you, dont cha
Fight the feeling (fight the feeling)
Leave it alone (leave it alone)
Cause if it ain't love
It just ain't enough to leave a happy home
Let's keep it friendly (let's keep it friendly)
You have to play fair (you have to play fair)
See, I dont care
But I know she aint gon wanna share
Hmmmm....


Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me
Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
Don't cha, don't cha, baby
Don't cha, alright, sing
Don't you wish your girlfriend was raw like me
Don't you wish your girlfriend was fun like me (big thrills)
Don't cha


See, I know she loves you (I know she loves you)
I understand (I understand)
I'd probably be just as crazy about you
If you were my own man
Maybe next lifetime (maybe next lifetime)
Possibly (possibly)
Until then, Oh friend you're secret is safe with me


Dont you wish your girlfriend was hot like me (oh)
Dont you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me (like me)
Dont cha, dont cha, baby
Dont cha, alright, sing
Dont you wish your girlfriend was raw like me (raw)
Dont you wish your girlfriend was fun like me (big thrills)
Dont cha, dont cha


"Dont cha", Pussycat Dolls

1 Comments:

Blogger Sambila said...

Vamos lá dissipar quaisquer dúvidas que passem por essa cabecinha... tudo isto se deve a ter ouvido a prova oral da antena 3,(com o teu querido alvim) subordinada ao tema "adultério", enquanto esperava no carro pela companhia para jantar!!! :P

10/11/05 4:07 da tarde

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home